| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Missoula, Mt in November is very cool at 0.2 °C (32.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.6mm (0.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Missoula, Mt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Missoula, Mt, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Missoula, Mt:
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 325 kms (202 miles) NNW
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) NNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 154.4 kms (96 miles) N
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) WNW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 272.2 kms (169.1 miles) WNW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) WSW
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) W
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) NNE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 214.7 kms (133.4 miles) ENE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) E
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 162.6 kms (101 miles) ESE
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SSE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) SE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 339.7 kms (211.1 miles) SE